Businesses under the name of B2B – MLE are generally the Coax connection service provided by VodafoneZiggo to its commercial customers. In order to do this, it is necessary to know VodafoneZiggo’s infrastructure system in the Netherlands. We need to know the capacity of the entire system for a coax (C3-C6-C9-C12) connection from the Ring system they have installed to the normal customer requested at that moment. This whole process consists of two stages.
– Phase 1
* The customer address is checked; the occupancy rate of the nearest port is checked.
* It is checked whether the existing line going to this address can be used or the role (cable bundle) pulled near it is examined, if these are not available, a new cable is drawn.
* Phase 1, which we can call preliminary design, is the first working drawing. According to this drawing, engineering is also done in VodafoneZiggo’s software in their own server environment. A “Workpack” for this engineering is created and made to be delivered to the field staff.
* The first license application for the drawing is requested from the municipality and ground survey reports are received.
* Then, our clients share field reports and preparation documents with us.
– Phase 2
- The drawing and engineering made according to the submitted Site Survey are finalized.
- Cost table is created and Material list is created.
- Estimated Profit & Cost rates are calculated.
- A “werkmap” file containing all the reports needed by the field staff, such as dimensioning, welding diagrams, etc., is created and delivered to our partner company with all files.
Volume: Noord and Northwest sides of Netherlands